Broken and Crushed

The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalm 34:18

01 September, 2006

Questions

My motives show by what I do, my actions speak the truth,
My heart is shown by what I do, my words are living proof.

I really need to ask myself, “Who am I trying to please?
Do I try to look the part to everyone that sees?

Is it from this sinful world, I seek to gain my love?
Do I trust with all my heart my Saviour up above?

Who is it that I really fear, who causes me to move?
For when I look at all I do, what am I trying to prove?

Do I live in my own world, full of selfish pride?
Have I given Christ my life, have I really died?

For I will one day give account for everything I’ve done.
To my Lord, my closest friend, Jesus Christ God’s Son.

And when I stand before my Lord on that Judgment Day,
And look into Saviour’s eyes, what will Jesus say?”

1 Comments:

At Fri Sept 15, 02:17:00 pm NZST, Blogger chingwen said...

come on .. keep on posting stuff!!!
:>

 

Post a Comment

<< Home